Featured Post

10 Easy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes- How to Make Ice Cream at Home

01- Homemade Ice Cream in 5 Minutes #chocobar #chocobaricecream #icecream 02- Choco bar Ice-Cream Recipe | Eggless & Without Cr...

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 12-18)

A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. All recipes include calories and updated WW Smart Points.

7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 12-18)

7-Day Healthy Meal Plan

Fall means PUMPKIN!!! Who loves pumpkin?? This girl right here! From something warm like Creamy Pumpkin Ginger Soup to a sweeter treat like my Pumpkin Butter, you can check out all my fall recipes here and let me know your favorites! Also, popular this month are recipes made in the air fryer. Let me know if I should add more air fryer recipes to next week’s meal plan.

The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 12-18) appeared first on Skinnytaste.



from Skinnytaste https://ift.tt/2IdlyJn