Featured Post

10 Easy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes- How to Make Ice Cream at Home

01- Homemade Ice Cream in 5 Minutes #chocobar #chocobaricecream #icecream 02- Choco bar Ice-Cream Recipe | Eggless & Without Cr...

Homemade Fall Cole Slaw Recipe

Homemade Fall Cole Slaw Recipe

This fall inspired Cole Slaw Recipe is simple to put together and is packed with apples, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds! Perfect on BBQ, Sloppy Joes, or as a side salad with your meal!

Serve this on top of my Pumpkin Sloppy Joes for an easy fall dinner which I will be sharing tomorrow!

This Homemade Cole Slaw Recipe Has Major Fall Vibes!

I know Cole Slaw might seem like a random recipe to have here on my site…but stay with me.

Continue reading Homemade Fall Cole Slaw Recipe at Cookies and Cups.



from Cookies and Cups https://ift.tt/3j99VR8