Featured Post

10 Easy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes- How to Make Ice Cream at Home

01- Homemade Ice Cream in 5 Minutes #chocobar #chocobaricecream #icecream 02- Choco bar Ice-Cream Recipe | Eggless & Without Cr...

29 Epic Salad Recipes

29 epic salad recipes

This time of year, all I want to eat are big, fresh, colorful salads. So, I rounded up a casual twenty-nine of my favorites for you to enjoy. You can always view my full salad archives here.

If you have a copy of my cookbook, crack open the salads chapter! You’ll find eleven more of my favorite salads, plus four of my go-to homemade salad dressings, side salad suggestions for each season, and a five-step guide to designing your own epic salad.

Salads keep best when the dressing is stored separately from the rest. I like to make a big batch of salad and keep it in the fridge for whenever hunger strikes. Just drizzle dressing into individual portions and enjoy. What kind of salad would you like to see next?

Truly the best Italian chopped salad recipe! It's vegetarian (easily vegan), too.

1) Vegetarian Italian Chopped Salad

Gluten free and easily vegan

“I made your vegetarian Italian chop salad recipe. I loved it. The Italian dressing was better the second day. Great recipe! I added some chopped grilled chicken for my husband who is not vegetarian. It is one of the best vegetable salads I have eaten. I will make it often” – Donna

Continue to the recipe...

The post 29 Epic Salad Recipes appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate https://ift.tt/3eL2BZ7