Featured Post

10 Easy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes- How to Make Ice Cream at Home

01- Homemade Ice Cream in 5 Minutes #chocobar #chocobaricecream #icecream 02- Choco bar Ice-Cream Recipe | Eggless & Without Cr...

The Best Yellow Cake I’ve Ever Had

yellow layer cake with chocolate frosting

The Best Yellow Cake I’ve Ever Had

Just published because it's my birthday on Wednesday! Soft and buttery with an extra moist crumb, this is the best yellow cake I've ever had. After several rounds of recipe testing, I found the secrets to the most delicious yellow birthday cake. Cover this cake with my rich and creamy chocolate buttercream for the ultimate celebratory birthday cake!

The post The Best Yellow Cake I’ve Ever Had appeared first on Sally's Baking Addiction.



from Sally's Baking Addiction https://ift.tt/2XptACR